How to Pay
It is your responsibility to ensure that all fees for your course are paid in full before you start studying. Non-payment may result in you being asked to leave your class.
Payment can be made using the options below...
(Please ensure you quote your student ID number on all correspondence)
Please note - due to COVID-19 situation, we will not be accepting cash payments until further notice.
Payment by cash
Please do not send cash by post. Please bring in person to:
The Finance Office at Guildford College between 10.30am and 3.30pm (Monday to Friday)
The Finance Office at Merrist Wood College between 12.00pm and 2.00pm (Friday only)
Reception at Farnham Sixth Form College between 1.15pm and 2.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Payment by credit or debit card (excluding American Express)
Please call the Finance Team on 0800 612 6008. Staff will take your card details and send you a receipt in the post or by email. We do not accept American Express.
Payment by bank transfer
Please contact the Finance Team on Tel: 0800 612 6008 to request bank account details or click here to ask us a question.
Payment by instalments
You can pay your fees by instalments if your fees exceed £500 and the duration of the course is a minimum of two terms. A deposit of 50% will be required on enrolment, then three further monthly payments.
- Instalments can be made either by cash, bank transfer or by debit/credit card on a monthly basis.
- All fees must be paid before your course ends. Instalments must be paid even if you leave the course.
- The College makes no charge for this service, and no interest is charged.
- If you default on your agreed plan, your full fee becomes due and the debt may be referred to a collections agency for recovery. These agencies act on behalf of the College and charge a collection fee, which will be added to your debt.
Please contact the Finance Team on 0800 612 6008 or click here to ask us a question.
Payment by your employer/sponsor
If your employer or another person will be paying fees on your behalf, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the College receives signed, written evidence in support of this. Without written confirmation from your employer or sponsor, the fees will remain your responsibility.
Written confirmation from your employer/sponsor can include:
- A completed ‘Authorisation to Invoice’ form
- An email confirming responsibility for your fees
- An official purchase order or letter on company headed paper – sent to the Finance Office, Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ
Authorisation must be provided by your employer/sponsor every academic year.
Your employer/sponsor will be sent an invoice for the full amount of your fees, which is payable in full on receipt.
Payment by Advanced Learner Loan
If you are aged 19+ and have applied for a loan to pay your fees then you must send a copy of the confirmation letter as soon as you receive it so that the College can claim your loan from the government. Until this confirmation is received, the College cannot claim your loan money.
You can send your confirmation letter by:
- Post to: Finance Office, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ
If you have any queries about payment of your fees, please call 0800 612 6008 and one of the Finance Team will be happy to help you. Or click here to ask us a question.