Eating & Meeting
Hungry? Thirsty? Need somewhere to stay or something to do?
Food and Drink
The central meeting point for all students, the Food Zone includes:
- The shop - confectionery, drinks and newspapers available 8am-4pm Monday - Friday
- The Café - fast food and veggie options, open 8am-2pm Monday to Friday
- Dine, which serves main meals from 12-1.30pm
ActivZone Gym has an indoor climbing wall, cable machine, free weights and lots of classes. Open seven days a week, it offers special student rates. Friendly, fully qualified staff are always on hand. Tel: 01483 44 86 66, visit: www.activzone.co.uk or drop in.
Guildford is one of the country’s foremost locations for living, shopping, entertainment, commerce and industry! Featuring:
- A huge range of restaurants, pubs and bars catering for all pockets and palates
- Nine-screen Odeon cinema for the latest in film. For live performances there are two theatres and various music venues
- Spectrum - one of the biggest and best leisure centres in the country
- Shops! Shopaholics will love the busy streets, regular markets and festivals
- Culture - there is a castle, gallery, museum and National Trust houses, all set in beautiful surroundings.
And after all this, London is only 40 minutes away by train!
Our Halls of Residence are situated in a woodland setting at Merrist Wood College. We offer single study bedrooms with shared facilities and internet access and recreational activities. For more details Tel: 01483 88 40 93