English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Courses in Guildford & Farnham, Surrey
Translate this page (select language):
If English is not your main language, you can improve your skills by taking an ESOL course at Guildford College or Farnham Sixth Form College.
Our ESOL courses cover all aspects of English, including: speaking and listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
Higher level classes will cover English for work, business or study, such as: going to interviews, giving presentations, writing CVs, cover letters, report writing, discussing topics etc.
Enrolment for Term 2 will take place at Guildford College on Monday 21st January 2019 from 12:00 - 18:30.
Our Online Booking System will enable you to book an enrolment appointment:
(If you have used our Online Booking System before, please login using the email address you used to register,
NOT your college login.)
Click the buttons below to see:
Our ESOL courses are:
- Available at all levels - Beginner to Advanced.
- Taught by qualified and experienced teachers - OFSTED inspected.
- Delivered in small, friendly classes and focused on learning.
- Delivered at a time to suit you - Monday to Friday - morning, afternoon and evening. Please see our ' Cost and Times' page for more information.
Our ESOL courses will:
- Give you a recognised English language certificate and qualification.
- Help you improve your English to live, work or study in the UK.
- Help you to become a British citizen (please let us know if you are interested in this).
For more information, please contact us by:
Phone: 01483 44 85 15
Location of classes